Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time to kill

Immediately I'm going to quell any misgivings regarding the title of this post. I'm not actually killing anything, nor am I "figuratively" killing anything. I merely have time, literally, to kill (as is the common lingo). I got to school 20 minutes late for class, already paranoid of missing out on important information. You see, I'm very often late for that first class. I arrived only to be informed that class had been cancelled. Jubilation? I think not. Now I have almost two hours with which to wander aimlessly around the school waiting for my next class, which isn't until 10. Normally I would get out of class and still have an hour to kill between classes. This is just madness. So, naturally I decided to update my blog a second time today. I have no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment