Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving, Del Taco, and video game music

So I've decided I have an unhealthy addiction to Del Taco. Every 2 or 3 nights I go there, for the past several weeks now. Ugh, that chicken quesadilla makes my world go round. In other news, I decided I'm too tall. I hear rumor that girls like taller guys, which is a plus, but I'm TOO tall...especially since most of the girls I like are usually pretty short already. Meh, life.


I've been listening to video game soundtracks all day. The new Medal of Honor, which is 20 songs for just 7 bucks on iTunes, is epic and phenomenal. It sounds like the Black Hawk Down soundtrack at times, which is great. Also, Hans Zimmer's Modern Warfare 2 soundtrack. I must say, my favorite soundtrack of all time. Incredible orchestra music with a vivid and cinematic feel, I love it. Look up the song Extraction Point and deal with the lame guitar at the starting, it gets awesome. The COD Black Ops music, however...disappointing. It loses the cinematic, epic feel in favor of grittier music with more guitar and intensity. Not bad, just different. And not what I wanted.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Mine was uneventful and great :) I ate turkey in amounts that can only be described as deeply upsetting, and played Metro 2033 and Black Ops for a good 4 hours. And I've been in sweats all day. A welcome change of pace to my life. I might be going to Best Buy with some friends for Black Friday... We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment