Friday, July 1, 2011

Recent Tidings

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. Many sleepless nights. I'm not entirely sure why; perhaps due to certain recent events that have played havoc on my mind. The last few days have been truly an experience, though not one I'd ever want to relive. I've completely redefined the term "rollercoaster mood," as I've gone from laughs to tears more times than I can count. Now to my family that reads this... Don't worry. I'm fine.


I've been drawing a lot. Everything from my usual zentangles to Pikachu and various characters from Spongebob. Drawing calms me. So does typing, hence a big part of the reason I'm writing this to begin with. I've also discovered the awesomeness that is the band Mayday Parade. These guys are simply lyrically gifted. They have some great stuff.


Isaiah 55:8. "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, and neither are My ways your ways declares the Lord." Bad things happen. And more often than not, bad things happen to good people. But there is a PURPOSE and a REASON to everything, even if we can't understand why right now. God has it all planned out in a most perfect way, and it's all going to be okay, however it ends. Because it all ends, at some point.


I digress. I should be showering and getting ready to go job hunting some more, yet here I am blogging. I'll try to update my blog more often, as I don't seem to do so lately.


Ginger's J R Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment