Sunday, December 19, 2010

Of Mice and Randomness

So tonight at work we had the busiest night we've had in probably a few months. It was GREAT. Everything ran smoothly; there weren't any major problems throughout the night. So for this I'd like to personally thank and congratulate all my co-workers for their outstanding performance tonight. I have no complaints about anyone, save for the fact that everyone (myself included, admittedly) seemed to be in somewhat of a bad mood. Ah well, on such a stressful night it's to be expected I suppose. Tips were 9 bucks each, which cheered everyone up :P


You may be wondering why I'm blogging so late at night. Well, if you're my average friend/reader perusing my blog, then yes, it is 3:35 as I am typing this. If you're one of my parents who get upset over my being up so late, then the clock is wrong and it's really only about midnight :P


As a side note, my friend Devan has recently introduced me to the bands Silverstein, A Day To Remember, and Escape The Fate. These bands... are fantastic. Look em up, you won't be disappointed.


So I went and saw Tron the other night with Devan, and I gotta say it was a pretty good movie aside from the fact that we were both thoroughly confused through the entire thing and spent a good portion of the movie laughing over every dumb little thing we could find to make fun of :P I'm going to have to see it again to solidify my opinion of it, but it did show off very impressive CGI visuals and action sequences. I've never seen the original Tron movie, made BEFORE the original Star Wars movies in the 70's, but I intend to now.


I really don't have anything else for tonight, other than my annoying (yet thoroughly loved) cat is sleeping on my lap purring while I type this and won't move so I can get up. He's such a spoiled, lazy, fat thing. I love him very much. But now, alas, my time and thought process have both come to an end now, so I'll conclude today's post.


With that, I leave to go get a Coke slurpee, despite the late hour. Don't judge me.
J R Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment